Glock Firearms banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
There’s no common sense! There’s an agenda & nothing is going to stand in their way!
They’re playing 4D chess, they have a contingency plan for every outcome. Citizens voice their disapproval and protest, no matter they’ll be ignored. Citizens take up arms, no problem, label them insurrectionists and have them imprisoned. They own the courts, the press, the tech, the media, everything.
If people get killed, oh well it just proves they need more control over people.
Can’t make an omelette without a few broken eggs.
Yup, we all know how they operate... politicians cause chaos, it gives them reasons to act against us. MORE LAWS MORE LAWS, LOCK PEOPLE UP!

I hope they keep doing what they are doing. Then it would hopefully force people to get off their lazy asses and say enough is enough and do something about it.

We need to have a ground game in place long before the 2022 midterms. That`s where the demOrats are strongest. We need to be, stronger, with a solid plan to beat them!

Those midterms are gonna be here faster than people think, too. As for the AWB, they`ll stop importations of weapons and ammo, but thats about all they`ll get, even if they get, that.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
The proliferation of "ghost guns" is very exaggerated to begin with, and the vast majority of the people building them are law abiding citizens who really enjoy guns and it's a hobby for them. It takes a certain level of know how and also the proper tools to build ghost guns and the violent gangbangers are sure not getting their guns by building them or buying them legally; they are buying them off the streets. These Demwits just don't get it. What I don't get is that they keep saying they want mandatory background checks, but don't we already have that anyway?

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
The proliferation of "ghost guns" is very exaggerated to begin with, and the vast majority of the people building them are law abiding citizens who really enjoy guns and it's a hobby for them. It takes a certain level of know how and also the proper tools to build ghost guns and the violent gangbangers are sure not getting their guns by building them or buying them legally; they are buying them off the streets. These Demwits just don't get it. What I don't get is that they keep saying they want mandatory background checks, but don't we already have that anyway?
Oh they clearly get it brother. They just dont care. But if they keep poking the bear.... people gonna have to either sh!t, or get off the pot.

Mandatory BackGroundChecks
They want every name in a data base. You already know the reasons why.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I see what you’re saying now. So I’m guessing the background checks won’t just be deleted/canned after 24 hours like it is now (sounds more like registration than a background check). Looks like they are intent in making criminals out of law abiding citizens. Also, Biden wants to do away with gun manufacturers liability protections. This is not going to end well☹

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I see what you’re saying now. So I’m guessing the background checks won’t just be deleted/canned after 24 hours like it is now (sounds more like registration than a background check). Looks like they are intent in making criminals out of law abiding citizens. Also, Biden wants to do away with gun manufacturers liability protections. This is not going to end well☹
Yes sirrrrrrr, DATA, they WANT it, and YES, they`ll get it too. I dont believe for a minute that they`ve EVER destroyed ANY previous data after 24hrs. They hide it for THEIR own future use. They just wont tell you that though. Our own govt is the sneakiest out there. They lie to the people. They steal from the people. What they can`t take, they will tax, and just call it a fee. Rotten SOB`s!

You`re absolutely right! This will not end well. People are now seeing things they never ever thought were possible. Trump opened alot of people`s eye`s. Now we`re at the point that the govt doesn`t care what we know, now that they have been exposed. The problem with them is, they dont think the people in this country have the ball`s to stand up to them.

Midterms in 2022 is how we stop them. Then we take our white house back in 2024. Hit the ground runnin brother, we`ve got 2 last chances to get them the hell out! Then it will be non-stop getting this country back on the right path again.

Keep you head on a swivel, trust no-one but yourself!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,948 Posts
If they succeeded on outlawing firearms it’d be onto knives, then anything that could be used to bludgeon.
Freedom and Liberty is only applicable to those they deem worthy.
Crumbs for us and at an ever increasing cost.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
True. He doesn’t know any better. He doesn’t know the difference.
He is lucky if he knows what his name is and what day it is.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,948 Posts
2DC0AAE9-36EE-4397-92AE-DF6F595A7E49.jpeg
President Biden Friday demanded the Republicans in the Senate move on passing gun background check legislation, calling the string of mass shootings and gun violence a "national embarrassment."

Biden pushed the Senate to take a vote on House-passed legislation that would expand background checks and close certain loopholes.

"I strongly, strongly urge my Republican friends in the Congress who refuse to bring up the House-passed bill to bring it up now," Biden said. "This has to end. It's a national embarrassment."

Speaking at a joint White House press conference Friday with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Biden was pressed on whether he needs to prioritize police reform and gun control measures in the wake of more mass shootings and police-related deaths.

Biden rejected the notion that guns have taken a backseat to his infrastructure and coronavirus agenda in Congress and he doubled down on his support for banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

"I strongly support the universal background checks, which I continue to push. And Congress has to step up and act, the Senate has to act," Biden said. "I strongly support and ... never stopped supporting the ban on assault weapons and magazines that hold more than 10 bullets."

Biden insisted he's committed to banning such weapons again.

"Who in God's name needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds, or 40 rounds, or 20 rounds," Biden said. "It's just wrong. And I'm not going to give until it's done."

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
View attachment 245616 President Biden Friday demanded the Republicans in the Senate move on passing gun background check legislation, calling the string of mass shootings and gun violence a "national embarrassment."

Biden pushed the Senate to take a vote on House-passed legislation that would expand background checks and close certain loopholes.

"I strongly, strongly urge my Republican friends in the Congress who refuse to bring up the House-passed bill to bring it up now," Biden said. "This has to end. It's a national embarrassment."

Speaking at a joint White House press conference Friday with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Biden was pressed on whether he needs to prioritize police reform and gun control measures in the wake of more mass shootings and police-related deaths.

Biden rejected the notion that guns have taken a backseat to his infrastructure and coronavirus agenda in Congress and he doubled down on his support for banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

"I strongly support the universal background checks, which I continue to push. And Congress has to step up and act, the Senate has to act," Biden said. "I strongly support and ... never stopped supporting the ban on assault weapons and magazines that hold more than 10 bullets."

"Who in God's name needs a weapon that can hold 100 rounds, or 40 rounds, or 20 rounds," Biden said. "It's just wrong. And I'm not going to give until it's done."
View attachment 245616 President Biden Friday demanded the Republicans in the Senate move on passing gun background check legislation, calling the string of mass shootings and gun violence a "national embarrassment."

Little does the mumbling bumbling moron know that his Fraudulence is the national embarrassment.

New McLaughlin Poll: Strong 2A Support, Not So Much for Exec. Orders

"A new national survey conducted by the New York-based McLaughlin & Associates firm for the Second Amendment Foundation has revealed strong public support for the right to keep and bear arms, while also showing tepid interest in regulating firearms through executive orders rather than debating gun laws via the democratic process."

It would seem the majority of Americans would disagree with Biden and his merry Marxist's on gun control and of course none of them have a functioning thinking reasoning brain to be able to realize it.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,948 Posts
Little does the mumbling bumbling moron know that his Fraudulence is the national embarrassment.

"A new national survey conducted by the New York-based McLaughlin & Associates firm for the Second Amendment Foundation has revealed strong public support for the right to keep and bear arms, while also showing tepid interest in regulating firearms through executive orders rather than debating gun laws via the democratic process."

It would seem the majority of Americans would disagree with Biden and his merry Marxist's on gun control and of course none of them have a functioning thinking reasoning brain to be able to realize it.
But Biden has a 59% approval rate. He and the Democrats keep telling us even Republicans want new gun laws. Biden has Covid on the run due to his mask mandate and his vaccine program. Our enemies and the world respect us now.
0FDDFDCD-4499-4A44-AF9F-57ED817F4E2D.jpeg

The next thing you’ll say is that the media is lying to us.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
But Biden has a 59% approval rate. He and the Democrats keep telling us even Republicans want new gun laws. Biden has Covid on the run due to his mask mandate and his vaccine program. Our enemies and the world respect us now.

Just more Commiecrat Bravo Sierra,provided by the Commiecrat propaganda wing aka MSM.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts