Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
I used to be here all the time and I had to take a long time off, so there's new people here who don't remember me, which is fine with me. Question: this forum looks different to me; there must have been changes in the server. Is there a private messaging service here?
Good to see you back brother.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Good bit of information there brother, but, the govt wipes its own ass with the constitution every day. The people of this country allowed this to happen. We live among sheep, and now the wolves have all the gates blocked. The good people that slept for decades, did nothing for decades, and are now surrounded by the govt`s useful idiots - which are: BLM, AuntTeefah, Military. And while we rotted from within, people fighting with each other from within, we will get attacked by, blue helmets, china, russia, iran, north korea, paskistan, turkey. We are sittin ducks. It does not end well, for anybody. As for the gun culture, people wasted their time pissing on each others boots and never really focused on teaching others why we need weapons. If we had taught the need for our weapons, their would be alot less anti-gun fools out there. One day, and its not that far away from today, some of these anti-gun fools will have a change of heart, when they find out that the police they wanted defunded wont be there to save their sorry asses. All i have to say to the anti`s, sorry, my guns are for my freedom and protection, not yours.
" the govt wipes its own ass with the constitution every day."

That is the root of our problems, when you go off the books and there is no teeth or penalty for it, of course the founders counted on "We The People" to hold them accountable.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
" the govt wipes its own ass with the constitution every day."

That is the root of our problems, when you go off the books and there is no teeth or penalty for it, of course the founders counted on "We The People" to hold them accountable.
Without a doubt in my mind SJ, but there will be a very heavy price that we ALL, will pay.
I just hope people know what is coming. Its not going to be what they think. It will be, hell on earth.
Those who wish war, have never been in a war. They better think about that, and make their peace with God.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Without a doubt in my mind SJ, but there will be a very heavy price that we ALL, will pay.
I just hope people know what is coming. Its not going to be what they think. It will be, hell on earth.
Those who wish war, have never been in a war. They better think about that, and make their peace with God.
I fear you are correct.

Reactions: PaPow

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
I fear you are correct.
It is also MY biggest fear as well SJ. People are stupid if they aren`t scared. Unless they aren`t human.
It just scares the hell out of my wife an i. We`re old, we can`t run, nore even hide. We have no place to go.

Its not a matter of "if" it will happen, its a question of "when", will it happen.
Most of us know, that we can not continue down this path we are on.
Something has to give, sooner, or later.

If this AWB passes, there are a lot of people out there that will never surrender their guns. I wouldn`t wanna be THAT guy kickin in the doors.
I`m afraid that when they do come for the guns, alot of people are going to get seriously hurt on both sides, and badly.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
.....If this AWB passes, there are a lot of people out there that will never surrender their guns. I wouldn`t wanna be THAT guy kickin in the doors.
I`m afraid that when they do come for the guns, alot of people are going to get seriously hurt on both sides, and badly.
In my opinion, you've just hit the nail on the head. In the end, WE'RE the ones with the guns & ammo. We need to understand that when the door kicking starts, they're going to have guns too - so the results won't be pretty. I'm in the same boat you are... I'm old and slow... and my guns are the only thing I have left besides my faith in God and His son Jesus.

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
In my opinion, you've just hit the nail on the head. In the end, WE'RE the ones with the guns & ammo. We need to understand that when the door kicking starts, they're going to have guns too - so the results won't be pretty. I'm in the same boat you are... I'm old and slow... and my guns are the only thing I have left besides my faith in God and His son Jesus.
Faith is more important than guns.

·
Registered
183 Posts
With everything that’s going on not just the guns everything’s gonna come to ahead. Why do you think they have troops around them. They fear of the people. They should for what they are doing to our republic.When people don’t have jobs and things are really bad bad things are gonna happen it sure looks like it’s going that way.

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
After what I’ve read this past 15 months, I know longer believe this is a conspiracy theory.

This is a conspiracy.

The need to stay in power by taking away American’s liberties and forcing us to be dependent on the government, they believe they can remain in power and screw the USA.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,325 Posts
After what I’ve read this past 15 months, I know longer believe this is a conspiracy theory.

This is a conspiracy.

The need to stay in power by taking away American’s liberties and forcing us to be dependent on the government, they believe they can remain in power and screw the USA.
Now he sees!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is also MY biggest fear as well SJ. People are stupid if they aren`t scared. Unless they aren`t human.
It just scares the hell out of my wife an i. We`re old, we can`t run, nore even hide. We have no place to go.

Its not a matter of "if" it will happen, its a question of "when", will it happen.
Most of us know, that we can not continue down this path we are on.
Something has to give, sooner, or later.

If this AWB passes, there are a lot of people out there that will never surrender their guns. I wouldn`t wanna be THAT guy kickin in the doors.
Well PaPow, you are not alone. A lot of us are in the same boat and cannot run. But who wants to anyway? I have worked and sacrificed all of my life to attain what I wanted in life and to provide a good life for my family. I am not about to run nor will I unwillingly give away any of my possessions that were legal when I bought them. As the old saying goes "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees". We are in this position, as was mentioned above, because we were far too complacent in past years. We have to start pounding our legislators with letters, phone calls and e mails until they understand our position. I for one am tired of those cry babies who are afraid of firearms because they look scary. They don't know what scared is, but they will some day learn when they ignite the fuse of honest gun owners who have had enough and have been pushed too far. We should flood the streets (unarmed) in protest so politicians will see the numbers we have as a voting block. We may be too old for conflict, but there are far more who are not. I went to the doctor the other day for a muscle ache caused by a torn rotator cuff, fortunately it is not serious enough for surgery but he made it a point to tell me to be sure to use the arm to exercise it so it would self repair. He said "use it, or lose it". That phrase could well have meaning another situation if they try to turn us into serfs instead of citizens. I pray everyday this stupidity of more gun control will cease and ask the Lord to give our politicians wisdom and intelligence in leading this country. I ask all on this forum to do the same.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
It’s coming like a freight train and unfortunately that train can’t be stopped at this point. If you don’t believe it you are incredibly naive.
You`re absolutely right, they can`t be stopped. And they have drones, we do not. That`s like walking into a gun fight with a water pistol. If this becomes a shooting war between the people and the law enforcement, and the military, they will drop Martial Law so fast on this country that it`ll make your head spin. And when they declare martial law, you no longer have a constitution.

Always remember, THEY control the suck button now. We`ve let them become powerful thru midterm elections for DECADES, where nobody voted, because nobody thought it made a difference. Most everybody said this could never happen in our country. As Thunder Hand mentioned, we became complacent. I never did though. I have told people for over 40+yrs this was coming, and everybody said i was a fool, the constitution will protect us, no worries, go away. And here we are! Gun owners wasted so much time pissing on each others boots and ignored the signs.

And also some food for thought, there is hundreds of 18+yr old military kid`s sitting in military bunker`s somewhere with their hands on the joystick, as they watch the missiles on their screens rain down on you. The military is so far advanced today that you can`t even touch them now. Hell you dont even know where they are. You most certainly wont know where those drones are either. They can hit you from thousands of miles away.

I`m not trying to argue with you, or piss all over your statements, but reality is reality. We`re phucked. And its OUR own fault as a gun culture stand point.

We are being made out to be the bad guys. Because we`ve let them become more powerful through our own ignorance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You`re absolutely right, they can`t be stopped. And they have drones, we do not. That`s like walking into a gun fight with a water pistol. If this becomes a shooting war between the people and the law enforcement, and the military, they will drop Martial Law so fast on this country that it`ll make your head spin. And when they declare martial law, you no longer have a constitution.

Always remember, THEY control the suck button now. We`ve let them become powerful thru midterm elections for DECADES, where nobody voted, because nobody thought it made a difference. Most everybody said this could never happen in our country. As Thunder Hand mentioned, we became complacent. I never did though. I have told people for over 40+yrs this was coming, and everybody said i was a fool, the constitution will protect us, no worries, go away. And here we are! Gun owners wasted so much time pissing on each others boots and ignored the signs.

And also some food for thought, there is hundreds of 18+yr old military kid`s sitting in military bunker`s somewhere with their hands on the joystick, as they watch the missiles on their screens rain down on you. The military is so far advanced today that you can`t even touch them now. Hell you dont even know where they are. You most certainly wont know where those drones are either. They can hit you from thousands of miles away.

I`m not trying to argue with you, or piss all over your statements, but reality is reality. We`re phucked. And its OUR own fault as a gun culture stand point.

We are being made out to be the bad guys. Because we`ve let them become more powerful through our own ignorance.
Our forefathers were farmers up against a professional army and yet here we are. Our fight isn't with the military, although they may be used. I am confident a significant portion of the military is on our side. Whether they would rebel or not remains to be seen. Our fight is with the politicians and political groups who want to tell us what to do from the time we arise until we fall asleep. Beware. I have no doubt they will try the old divide and conquer trick. "We want to ban large capacity mags but those of you who have them can keep them". The same for so called assault weapons. To some of we gun owners that may sound great. "We don't have to worry". But we do. The more who buy into that will diminish our numbers. If we don't resolve to stand together then we are doomed into submission. Be vigilant, pay attention to all bills being submitted to Congress. The administration has publicly admitted they plan to sneak gun control bills through attached to other non gun related bills. It will work because very few politicians read the entire bills up for vote and instead leave it to their staffs who may or may not support the Second Amendment, to read them and then give them a synopsis of the bills. We should all be pushing our congress to demand stand alone bills so that this cannot happen. I know this has a slim chance because this is how politicians wheedle to get the pork they want for their own states. We should push our politicians to stop this.
We have a lot of work ahead of us to keep our rights. It is time to wake up and make the point that when you pull on the tiger's tail, you had better be prepared to deal with the teeth.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Our forefathers were farmers up against a professional army and yet here we are. Our fight isn't with the military, although they may be used. I am confident a significant portion of the military is on our side. Whether they would rebel or not remains to be seen. Our fight is with the politicians and political groups who want to tell us what to do from the time we arise until we fall asleep. Beware. I have no doubt they will try the old divide and conquer trick. "We want to ban large capacity mags but those of you who have them can keep them". The same for so called assault weapons. To some of we gun owners that may sound great. "We don't have to worry". But we do. The more who buy into that will diminish our numbers. If we don't resolve to stand together then we are doomed into submission. Be vigilant, pay attention to all bills being submitted to Congress. The administration has publicly admitted they plan to sneak gun control bills through attached to other non gun related bills. It will work because very few politicians read the entire bills up for vote and instead leave it to their staffs who may or may not support the Second Amendment, to read them and then give them a synopsis of the bills. We should all be pushing our congress to demand stand alone bills so that this cannot happen. I know this has a slim chance because this is how politicians wheedle to get the pork they want for their own states. We should push our politicians to stop this.
We have a lot of work ahead of us to keep our rights. It is time to wake up and make the point that when you pull on the tiger's tail, you had better be prepared to deal with the teeth.
VERY well said! We are very much on the same page! I dont mean to come off as abrasive, i`m just frustrated due to ignorant people wouldnt listen.
Absolutely, we`ve got far more work to do because people became complacent, it just made our jobs alot harder due to the ignorance of many.

I really do believe, in my heart, people are NOW noticing everything going sideways, and it has their attention. Lets just hope they do something about it and stand up and be heard.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts