Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am concerned it will be pushed through like the 1400 Stimulus. I am also concerned that Biden will keep to his word about making "Assault" weapons a NFA item which means $200 dollar tax stamp, registration, etc. multiplied by how ever many AR, AK, etc. rifle/pistols one may own..
What do you think? How do you feel?

·
Super Moderator
72,323 Posts
It won't affect me at all. I lost all of my guns in a boating accident a while back.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It won't affect me at all. I lost all of my guns in a boating accident a while back.

View attachment 243232
Gun owners have to be some of the worst boat operators,as many of us have succumbed to tragic boating accidents myself included.

·
Super Moderator
72,323 Posts
Gun owners have to be some of the worst boat operators,as many of us have succumbed to tragic boating accidents myself included.
I know right!!!!!

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,857 Posts
I have failed @ trying to steer a boat in any direction, capsized is it called?
Argh, Davey Jones will need to sort through my losses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Correction is needed to title. Two back round checks cleared house. Dianne Frankenstein AWB is being pushed.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,292 Posts
Remember that fundamental change Obama kept talking about? They’re gonna change us and the country. Anybody that objects is a damn insurrectionist and will be canceled!

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
This is a deadly serious issue. What do I think? I think I will NOT OBEY an unconstitutional law and since I'm the guy with guns, I'm in an advantageous position.

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I used to be here all the time and I had to take a long time off, so there's new people here who don't remember me, which is fine with me. Question: this forum looks different to me; there must have been changes in the server. Is there a private messaging service here?

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
752 Posts
I used to be here all the time and I had to take a long time off, so there's new people here who don't remember me, which is fine with me. Question: this forum looks different to me; there must have been changes in the server. Is there a private messaging service here?

I remember you, Welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
72,323 Posts
Yes, just put your curser over the members avatar. When it opens up, click on message in the lower right hand corner.

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Thank you. These are times that make banding together a valuable thing.

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Yes, just put your curser over the members avatar. When it opens up, click on message in the lower right hand corner.
Got it! Thanks Southlake sent me a PM... so between the two of you, I think I can navigate this place...

Reactions: TheKraken

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
This says everything that needs be said.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I remember about 30 years ago the city of Columbus, Ohio passed a law (later ruled unconstitutional) which required anyone within the city to register their "assault weapon" with the police. Even with the extension they ended up giving, they had a total of 12 people register their long guns. 12. Out of a city with 3/4 of a million people. A felony, but a felony that the people soundly rejected simply through non-compliance.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Along that line of thought and not feelz.

Unconstitutional Official Acts
16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256:
The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:
The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it’s enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted. Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it..… A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.
No one Is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.
“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it has never been passed”.
Norton vs Shelby County 1886 – 118 US 425 p.442

Supreme courts of the states and U S should give serious consideration to Patrick Henrys words as they have proven their first duty is not to the Constitutions as written.

Patrick Henry wrote in Constitutions, Governments, and Charters: “A constitution defines and limits the powers of the government it creates. It therefore follows, as a natural and also a logical result, that the governmental exercise of any power not authorized by the constitution is an assumed power, and therefore illegal.”

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Along that line of thought and not feelz.

Unconstitutional Official Acts
16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256:
The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:
The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it’s enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted. Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it..… A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.
No one Is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.
“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it has never been passed”.
Norton vs Shelby County 1886 – 118 US 425 p.442

Supreme courts of the states and U S should give serious consideration to Patrick Henrys words as they have proven their first duty is not to the Constitutions as written.

Patrick Henry wrote in Constitutions, Governments, and Charters: “A constitution defines and limits the powers of the government it creates. It therefore follows, as a natural and also a logical result, that the governmental exercise of any power not authorized by the constitution is an assumed power, and therefore illegal.”

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
Good bit of information there brother, but, the govt wipes its own ass with the constitution every day. The people of this country allowed this to happen. We live among sheep, and now the wolves have all the gates blocked. The good people that slept for decades, did nothing for decades, and are now surrounded by the govt`s useful idiots - which are: BLM, AuntTeefah, Military. And while we rotted from within, people fighting with each other from within, we will get attacked by, blue helmets, china, russia, iran, north korea, paskistan, turkey. We are sittin ducks. It does not end well, for anybody. As for the gun culture, people wasted their time pissing on each others boots and never really focused on teaching others why we need weapons. If we had taught the need for our weapons, their would be alot less anti-gun fools out there. One day, and its not that far away from today, some of these anti-gun fools will have a change of heart, when they find out that the police they wanted defunded wont be there to save their sorry asses. All i have to say to the anti`s, sorry, my guns are for my freedom and protection, not yours.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts