Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Republic Of Texas & 50K Contest Winner Member
3,075 Posts
I really thought Texas would be higher. We have had some liberal Governors in the past

Reactions: Danzig

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
One thing to keep in mind... this chart will probably have to be revised after the mid-term elections. The chart shows Arizona as #1, but believe it or not it’s dangerously close to becoming a blue state. When the wife & I left Arizona it was getting more and more infected with Kalifornia politics. The cancer is metastasizing rapidly, unless the radical left is stomped into the dirt where they belong.
Other states are not immune to cancer either.

·
Registered
227 Posts
One thing to keep in mind... this chart will probably have to be revised after the mid-term elections. The chart shows Arizona as #1, but believe it or not it’s dangerously close to becoming a blue state. When the wife & I left Arizona it was getting more and more infected with Kalifornia politics. The cancer is metastasizing rapidly, unless the radical left is stomped into the dirt where they belong.
Other states are not immune to cancer either.
We will retain our governor and may lose our senate seat to a moderate dem but the state legislature has always held up the gun laws regardless of who is in power. Things will get worse in general because the country is gone and beyond repair. I only hope I’m dead before we’re completely under dictatorship .... but make no mistake, it is happening.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
We will retain our governor and may lose our senate seat to a moderate dem but the state legislature has always held up the gun laws regardless of who is in power. Things will get worse in general because the country is gone and beyond repair. I only hope I’m dead before we’re completely under dictatorship .... but make no mistake, it is happening.
Riff22, much as I hate to say it, I think you're right. Last night after I shut the computer down I made a decision... I was going to spend a bunch of money on some new machinery for my workshop.... but I think I'm going to spend it on Glocks, ammo, and a suppressor or two. Maybe some pro combat training, as much as an old fart with creaky bones can take.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Riff22, much as I hate to say it, I think you're right. Last night after I shut the computer down I made a decision... I was going to spend a bunch of money on some new machinery for my workshop.... but I think I'm going to spend it on Glocks, ammo, and a suppressor or two. Maybe some pro combat training, as much as an old fart with creaky bones can take.
I’m all for buying guns and ammo, but shop machines are a solid buy too. Maybe compromise.... hate to see you go all in on guns and regret it.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts