Glock Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
The1934 NFA a law which should have never existed in the 1 st. place and is clearly un Constitutional.
We say clearly yet it has stood for over 80 years!
I was arguing New Jersey gun laws/rules were unconstitutional in my 20’s and I would get looks like I should be institutionalized.
I learned a long time ago, just because you’re right doesn’t mean you’re right. I’ve lived that a time or two.

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
We say clearly yet it has stood for over 80 years!
I was arguing New Jersey gun laws/rules were unconstitutional in my 20’s and I would get looks like I should be institutionalized.
I learned a long time ago, just because you’re right doesn’t mean you’re right. I’ve lived that a time or two.
Yet the truth remains.

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 · (Edited)
That won’t keep you warm in a jail cell.
Have we resinded the 1st. amendment....
"They came for the Soliciats and I said nothing,they came forThen they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. —Martin Niemöller."

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
Have we resinded the 1st. amendment....
"They came for the Soliciats and I said nothing,they came forThen they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me. —Martin Niemöller."
I agree but ask the 1/6 bystanders that got rounded up. I suspect most are political prisoners. Right here in the good old USA!

·
Banned
922 Posts
BEWARE! The ATF is attempting to manipulate things behind the scenes to set up a de facto gun registration program and other trickery.
The last time the ATF tried to run an operation in Wyoming the county sheriff told them they couldn't come into his county let alone run an operation without his permission and all the other sheriffs supported him.
The ATF took him to court and the Wyoming Supreme Court told them that a sheriff's authority in a county overrode theirs. They were not happy but, other than a few dimwits around Jackson Hole, found no sympathy nor support anywhere in the state.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...........

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
5 Assault Weapons Ban Lawsuits Filed TODAY!!!

“Our mission has always been to expand pro-gun precedents and defend gun owners,” said Hannah Hill, Research and Policy Director for the National Foundation for Gun Rights, the legal defense arm of the National Association for Gun Rights. “The brilliant decision from Justice Thomas this summer has provided us with the ammo to free millions of law-abiding Americans who have been unjustly denied their gun rights.”

If successful, the National Association for Gun Rights will push to overturn these unconstitutional gun control laws, and establish a national precedent permanently ending all similar bans on commonly owned firearms and magazines across the country

“We are simply asking for the courts to enforce the Supreme Court’s pro-gun Bruen ruling by re-evaluating and striking down each of these gun control laws under the new national standard which outlaws gun controls that are not consistent with the ‘text, history, tradition of the Second Amendment’ as required in the Bruen decision,” concluded Brown."

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·

Reactions: 202 and Danzig

·
Banned
922 Posts
Here's an interesting article pertaining to credit card companies tracking firearm related purchases.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 · (Edited)

The judge, judge Coats, found that while the laws barring those convicted of felony offenses are longstanding and comport with the constitutional protection of the right to keep and bear arms, there’s a big difference between a conviction and an accusation.

If all courts hold to his line of thought, it doesn't portend well for the violations of the Constitution in the so called Red Flag laws across the nation.

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 · (Edited)
2A WIN: Federal Court Finds We have RIGHT TO MAKE OUR OWN GUNS gutting DE "Ghost Gun" Laws

“These statutes burden constitutionally protected conduct because possession of firearms and firearm frames and receivers is within the scope of the Second Amendment’s right to ‘keep and bear Arms’ and Defendant has not shown that these firearms and components are not commonly owned by law-abiding citizens for lawful purposes,”

The Court went on to hold that “the right to keep and bear arms implies a corresponding right to manufacture arms. Indeed, the right to keep and bear arms would be meaningless if no individual or entity could manufacture a firearm. Thus, if possessing untraceable firearms is protected by the Second Amendment, then so too is manufacturing them.”

Court Decision

• Love
Reactions: 202 and Sparky_D
61 - 80 of 87 Posts