Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Trigger Font Air gun Shotgun Wood

Reactions: Olga17 and Danzig

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Danzig
Much truth in that,I read a article sometime back that proposed that very topic and listed the founders grandsons and how they went against their grandfathers founding principals and of course the Constitution that their grandfathers fought so hard for.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Danzig
Much truth in that,I read a article sometime back that proposed that very topic and listed the founders grandsons and how they went against their grandfathers founding principals and of course the Constitution that their grandfathers fought so hard for.
You ever wonder why the cradle of the Revolution states are some of the most vehemently anti-2A?

I grew up in New Jersey. We went on school trips to Revolutionary War battlefields and were taught that history (at least when I was a kid). New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts are where most of these anti-2A laws were dreamt up.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
Ecoregion Natural environment Fire Plant Hazard

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Hair Forehead Nose Cheek Head

• Love
Reactions: Sparky_D and Danzig

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pictures used To automatically display, but now they do not and I see “View attachment XXXXXXX“ . I can open them one at a time if I click on “View attachment XXXXXXX“, but I would prefer they automatically display. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Pictures used To automatically display, but now they do not and I see “View attachment XXXXXXX“ . I can open them one at a time if I click on “View attachment XXXXXXX“, but I would prefer they automatically display. Thoughts?
I've noticed that also, thought I did it wrong but when you refresh it appears, my preference was the way it used to work.

·
Registered
119 Posts
This has been the same for me lately except I can not open the attachment

181 - 199 of 199 Posts