Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from Southern California,
that's right another newbie here that is hungry to gain more knowledge from this forum.
So I purchased my 1st Glock 8 days:D, and I have 2 more to go until she could come home with me :( can't wait to share a picture upon her arrival to her new home.

Thank you everyone for sharing excellent info!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The G23 is a nice firearm. Good choice.

It is also very versatile given that one can buy conversion barrels and convert it to 9mm and/or .357 Sig.

enjoy...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
jopena said:
Hello everyone from Southern California,
that's right another newbie here that is hungry to gain more knowledge from this forum.
So I purchased my 1st Glock 8 days:D, and I have 2 more to go until she could come home with me :( can't wait to share a picture upon her arrival to her new home.

Thank you everyone for sharing excellent info!
Welcome and congrats on the 23, I'm in SoCal as well.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum jopena! I hope you enjoy the community here and congrats on the new Glock. Can't wait to see pics when you get her.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Welcome! I used to live in Cali then decided to move to AZ and I love it!!! No waiting period walk out with my gun or guns same day!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome From the Bay Area!

I came here looking for info too and never left..

·
118 Posts
The wait may be long, but trust me. It is WELL worth it once you have it in your hands. You won't want to put it down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.