Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey yall, quick question. My 19x currently has Trijicon Bright and Tough suppressor height sights on it. I'm thinking about sending the slide to Jagerwerks for a Holosun 507c optic cut. Are any of you familiar with what sort of cowitness this will provide in this particular setup? Any thoughts or experience is appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Also am open to different dot recommendations in a similar price range if better suited of course, love hearing other's experiences.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,394 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hopefully you’ll hear someone pipe up soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here are 2 that I had cut at DP Custom Works. He is a local guy and does great work. The 19x was just an optic cut with suppressor height sights. The glock 19 was optics and edc package with same sights. Also both are running Holosun 507c and so far I like the optic for the money. Haven't had an issue with them and carry the 19 everyday. I did the jail house stippling job but hey it works for me.
Toy Wrist Wood Thumb Fashion accessory
Wood Rectangle Font Tints and shades Metal

·
Premium Member
14,110 Posts
Has anyone else seen guys running their rear irons in front of their optic?

Air gun Trigger Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

I’ve been seeing this setup more & more. Fwiw.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Dots are not new. They have been around since the 70's. We never used co-witness sights on them. What does that do anyway? Find the front sight then the dot? Way too slow. Todays dots are bullet proof, and even if they do quit, just frame the target with the window. Very accurate out to 10 yards.

Old school dot, circa 1976, IPSC Open Division

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel

todays dot, USPSA Carry Optic Division

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts