Glock Forum banner
101 - 120 of 542 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
I have a Kimber Tactical Ultra II. Would like one of the Colt 1911 Government Models some day. Guess I'm showing my age. Love the look I grew up around. Never have totally cared for the beaver tail so many of them (including my own) have these days.

· Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
I don't think that counts but I am a fan of the Sig.

· Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
Fireman1291 said:
Yup. She does great work!
I have been watching her site like a hawk waiting for a set to come up that I can't live without. I wondrr if I could contact her and have a set made the way I want them.

· Banned
114 Posts
I have been watching her site like a hawk waiting for a set to come up that I can't live without. I wondrr if I could contact her and have a set made the way I want them.
Yes you can call her and order anything you want. She has a 4 week timeline. I called her and spoke to her assistant. I emailed her a picture of the grips I wanted that she had made before and I placed the order over the phone. Her assistant took my info and said they would call in 4 weeks when the grips are done. At exactly 4 weeks she called and said the grips were done and took payment and I received the grips two days later. Not only does she make THE BEST grips around, she know how to run a business!

· Registered
622 Posts
I am ditching my ambi safety and going to a wilson tactical too. So it might be a few weeks. I couldn't really afford to buy these but my buddy sent me a link to Brown's Custom Grips that said he had enough for three more sets of grips. So I couldn't pass it up.

101 - 120 of 542 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.