Glock Forum banner
81 - 100 of 542 Posts

· Knight's Templar
14 Posts
My Colt Combat Elite, my duty gun since 87.

· Sara Brady Custom Uzi
17 Posts
Ultra Carry, Eclipse, Custom and CDP II. To have and too hold. M-22 gen 3/4 to carry and praktize with. CDP II is for sale, getting old and can only carry so many at one time and my pants sag as it is with this old man butt.

· Registered
5 Posts
Here's all I have left of my ninteen eleben collection. I used to have 2 more but my kids latched on to them. I guess they didn't want to wait until I died.

Norinco that I got real cheep - Norks are keepers if you like to work on 1911s, which I do.

My home made 1911, Essex Frame, Colt Slide and Barrel. Some Wilson stuff, Some Chip McCormic stuff and some Sarco stuff. I had another home built but my youngest thought it would look better in his gun safe. The target is 25yards, standing, Weaver Stance.

My USPSA Single Stack gun, IDPA CDP gun and general all around favorite, an early 90s Kimber Custom.

· Premium Member
675 Posts
Wow, there are some really nice 1911's posted here. When I got the "bug" I went and bought two brand new cheap models. Full size RIA in satin stainless and an Officers model ATI. love them both and I am scary accurate with both. Have never regretted getting either one. But I do see a Sig Carry Scorpion in my near future. Love that gun!

· Banned
149 Posts
I've got a matched pair of 1911's built on 80% frames I milled out about 10 years ago. They have "GI" slides, but all the internals are Ed Brown "Hardcore" and one has a Wilson 2-piece guide rod while the other has a soild Chip McCormick. both use 18-18.5# springs.
I milled the frames "tight" then hand-lapped the slides-to-frame fit so the fit is without play yet super-smooth. Both are serial numbered and stamped with the name of my R&D company. Both have demonstrated near 100% reliability in .45ACP with "hardball" ammo.

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I've got a matched pair of 1911's built on 80% frames I milled out about 10 years ago. They have "GI" slides, but all the internals are Ed Brown "Hardcore" and one has a Wilson 2-piece guide rod while the other has a soild Chip McCormick. both use 18-18.5# springs.
I milled the frames "tight" then hand-lapped the slides-to-frame fit so the fit is without play yet super-smooth. Both are serial numbered and stamped with the name of my R&D company. Both have demonstrated near 100% reliability in .45ACP with "hardball" ammo.
Very cool, would love to see pics

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I have the following:

Coonan 357 Magnum
Mars Armament T.H.U.G.
Ed Brown Special Forces
Guncrafter No Name
Wilson CQB
Detonics Combat Master V

81 - 100 of 542 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.