Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,436 Posts
.45ACP was derived from the .45 Colt revolver cartridge due to the ineffectiveness of the .38 rounds against the Moros in the Phillipines. .45 Colt got things done and was seen as most effective to Army officials.
Used to chase Zapatistas around the border through the 1980's the 1911 served us well.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,436 Posts
Fireman1291 said:
TRP
Ed brown single safety
Storm lake threaded barrel
Barrel re-threaded flush with bushing
Esmerelda ebony Celtic knot cross grips
EGW large bushing and plug
GI guide rod setup
AAC TiRant45 silencer
That's what you call an overachiever:D

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,436 Posts
kodiak said:
Here are some pics from the auction. I'm pretty excited. I don't have it in my hands yet, but from what I see on the web, this particular model is pretty hard to come by NIB...so I snatched it up. Maybe you guys can shed a little more light on it? I didn't get a great deal, but I don't think I overpaid from what I see? It was listed literally while I was browsing Gunbroker.

TRP Operator Full Rail
Very cool Kodiak, My brother has the milspec full rail operator. They discontinued those and the Springfield rep. told him the full rails were custom order only. So I'd say they're pretty rare. Plus they look intense. Once again JEALOUS!

Attachments

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,436 Posts
Yeah, it's just basic. I told him it would be great to make a custom out of. He's on the fence. He carries the regular Springfield Operator for SWAT.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.