Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
I like 1911s,and I am Trying to decide on another.

I have a few:

Coonan 1911 357 Magnum
Ed Brown Special Forces Commander Size
Mars Armament T.H.U.G. Colt 1911
Detonics Combat Master V 1911

What 1911s do you have?
I don't have any but really love the look and function. Do you have pictures of yours?

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Stop it!!!! Now a 1911 has been put on my MUST HAVE list!! What a great looking bunch of pistols!!!

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
And i love my Glocks most.In a rudimentary way. The perfect functioning gun. But if you dont think these 1911's are mighty handsome? Well, I just wouldnt know what more to say!

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Nice looking gyns. I been thinking about the R1
I really like the 1911. It is so well balanced and the trigger is smooth as butter. Fun gun.

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Santa is bringing me a Colt 1911-22. I used to have a Series 70 Gov't which I loved shooting.
Santa is such a nice man!!! Congrats! Scott just bought the Colt 1911/.22 and loves it!!

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
I'm kind of leaning towards a TRP. What do you all think?
Dohhh!! The LGS had one there yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I vote YES

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Yeah that's the problem....I like it...I like it a lot
Sounds like Merry Christmas Kodiak to me!!!!:D I know you wear the pants...right??Kodiak!!!!:eek:

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
He dose this come in 9mm rossi from criminal minds has it and my dad said he would like it in 9mm?
No sir. Range Officer comes in .45 ACP only.

·
Banned
50,339 Posts

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Nice choice Kodiak!!! She's a beauty! How ya gonna tell the wifey this time:D:confused:

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Ha I told her before I bought it. I'm free and clear!
Well done sir!!! Preemptive is good!! Congratulations, you are going to love it!

·
Banned
50,339 Posts

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
GSG 1911/.22 and Springfield Range Officer....Just got new grips from Birddogyz for the GSG...I love em' Brown Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain

Attachments

·
Banned
50,339 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
50,339 Posts
Off topic, but I love that I can look at the pictures before the actual posts, and be able to pick out your guns Dutch, by seeing your kitchen table :)
That's really funny!!! It just happens to be the best light in the house:eek::D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.