Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
I have a Kimber Tactical Ultra II. Would like one of the Colt 1911 Government Models some day. Guess I'm showing my age. Love the look I grew up around. Never have totally cared for the beaver tail so many of them (including my own) have these days.

· Registered
654 Posts
I posted my Kimber Tactical Ultra II previously but just added this Colt Government Model to the fold yesterday. It's been on my bucket list for a while now. I guess I'm showing my age but this is what I grew up seeing, my Father shot in competition, and carried when he was leading a squad patrolling the west end of Louisville during the race riots of the 1960's. I wanted the original look and feel. I know I have one but I have never cared for the "beaver tail" that most manufacturer's use on their clones.

Attachments

· Registered
654 Posts
Awesome I'm a Diehard cards fan.. Right now it's a great time for us fans
Us too. Gotta support the Sponsors. I really didn't think we'd win the Sugar Bowl. I would also imagine most Gator fans didn't either. Then they got "Carded". That was sweet! No pun intended. Kind of wish we weren't #1 in B-ball right now. Feels like walking around with a big target on our back and it's still early. As long as it doesn't go to our guys' heads it's ok. We looked like 2 completely different teams between the first and second half against UConn Monday. A little spooky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.