Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like 1911s,and I am Trying to decide on another.

I have a few:

Coonan 1911 357 Magnum
Ed Brown Special Forces Commander Size
Mars Armament T.H.U.G. Colt 1911
Detonics Combat Master V 1911

What 1911s do you have?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I like 1911s,and I am Trying to decide on another.

I have a few:

Coonan 1911 357 Magnum
Ed Brown Special Forces Commander Size
Mars Armament T.H.U.G. Colt 1911
Detonics Combat Master V 1911

What 1911s do you have?
I don't have any but really love the look and function. Do you have pictures of yours?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I had a Colt Series 70 1911. I traded it for the Gen4 FDE Glock 17.

·
No warning shots here
457 Posts
I have a Spingfield Loaded Lightweight Champion and is one of my favorites. Waiting on an Emp in 40 cal. 1911's are sweet shooters for sure there is no better trigger pull than one on a 1911.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have a Springfield Arms Loaded Target. I added a one piece guide rod and extended slide release from Wilson Combat and had the barrel ramp polished and hand fitted by Springfield. I ditched the factory mags for CM power mags. Then I had the entire frame deburred by Frank Glenn. Of course, I have seven sets of grips one for each day of the week. I will most likely have the frame coated in roguard.

I plan on buying a Range Officer next. Much more "no show all go".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Have owned a Norinco,a Colt, and a few Kimbers over the years. I've given them all up. 1911s are cool and all, but my Glocks do everything I ask them to do, when I ask them too, never talk back, never fail to do what I tell them to do, and they are cheap. :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It's a work in progress, but I have an Auto Ordnance 10mm. I shot it before I took it apart to upgrade and refinish it and it's an amazing shooter!

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
I WAS a Hugh Ruger fan and just had to run out and buy the SR1911 and loved it for the price $799. It was beautiful & shiny but more I shoot it I had feelings of wishing I didn't .. I didn't like glock at the time I was a loyal to Ruger, but I shot my friends G23 and feel in love with that hunk of block in my hand, I traded my sr1911 for that g23 and never looked back I'm hooked and will never. It another 1911 just don't get the hype that they have

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dutchs said:
I don't have any but really love the look and function. Do you have pictures of yours?
It's on my YouTube channel.

·
Premium Member
13,735 Posts
Kimber Eclipse Pro ll, Smith and Wesson 4506, and Colt Gold Cup Match Target. I hope to be getting the S&W 1076 soon to go with my 4506.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have the SA Range Officer. Love it.

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Birddogyz said:
I have the SA Range Officer. Love it.
I think this will be my first 1911. Still trying to decide if I am going to get a 1911 or a ak 47 next

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
For the extra money for the Range Officer over the GI, well worth it. You will spend more getting the GI up to the RO level.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
glocknloaded said:
I think this will be my first 1911. Still trying to decide if I am going to get a 1911 or a ak 47 next
I vote for the 1911 :)

1 - 20 of 542 Posts