14 year old shoots armed intruder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by G17XJ_BS, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

Kudos to the boys parents for teaching their son how to properly and safely use a firearm. I do the same with my boy he safely knows how to handle a firearm. Shoot he knows the combo to my gun safe. Some of my friends say that it is unsafe and I tell them I think it's unsafe not to teach your children gun safety cuz I would rather my son know how to handle a firearm then him not competent I firearms I think it's more unsafe not to make them aware of the dangers. If a kid gets ahold of a firearm and has no experience with them is most likely to shoot themselves or somebody else then a kid who does have knowledge..... So teach yor kids about firearm safety it WILL SAVE THIER LIFE someday.

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I agree 100%. My 15 year old son knows my combo to my safe as well & he is really good with a pistol. Almost as good as me ;) I've been training him for 5 years now. He loves to shoot.

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

That's awesome. that guy got what he deserved. Like it has already been stated, bravo to the parents for teaching their son how to use a firearm, and because of it, he was able to save his family.

4. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

I'm proud of that boy and admire his courage. I hope the ******* has a long aganizing recovery. Better yet, paralysis would serve him right.

The 2nd amendment and good parenting saved those children.

Thanks for sharing.

5. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Boy did good!

6. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

And the bad guy is supposed to survive. Maybe I will see him soon. lol

7. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

I bet the boys dad will find him first! Lol, I would visit him in the hospital just to laugh in his face!

8. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

I would laugh in his face to while I would be sticking my finger in is wound. He should have bled out like a stuck pig.