10MM owner's, I have question's

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Braz, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Braz

Braz New Member

Which one do you own ? What made you chose 10MM ? Compare it to .45 Auto ?

2. Ogre

Ogre New Member

It was my 21st Birthday Present. :) But not a Glock.

3. I have the Glock G20 and G29. The 10MM is traveling approx the same fps at 100 yards as the 45acp does leaving the barrell. With that said, the 45acp is one of my favorite calibers.

Why did I buy the 10MM? Because I could!;):D

4. poley4

poley4 New Member

I own a G20. Why did I choose it? Because it is the baddest Glock of them all!

5. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

.50GI Glock conversion would be the baddest for me.. IMO :D

6. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

I have the G-20. I wanted higher capacity than my 1911 to carry as a back up while hunting.

7. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I have colt delta elite 10mm shoots very smooth trying to found a g29 not sure exactly how it compares but reading & research says to compare to magnum rounds I got it cause I want one of all calibers and after shooting close to one of my fav rounds :)

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I got my G29sf for my 21st, and i couldnt be happier with it. I load it up with Buffalo Bore 165gr. and hold on tight haha. But why did I choose that one? Because I knew I wanted something to carry, I love .41mag, and I didnt want a revolver. So I got an auto-loader with ten rounds of low end .41mag, also referred to as 10mm :)

And comparred to a .45, it isn't much different. There's a bit more recoil and muzzle climb, and on some loads, way more muzzle flash, but thats about it.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  9. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I have two non-Glock 10mms and until recently carried a G29 most of the time. Recoil is definitely heavier than a .45, but it's not bad at all, at least in the right package. I have early onset arthritis in both hands, so the 29 got to be too much to handle and I sold it. The other two are full size guns and are still manageable for me.

All in all, it's been one of my favorite rounds. My 29SF was my favorite gun, period, and I hated having to sell it, but saw no point in having it sit in the safe for the rest of my life.