10mm for a .357sig?

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by Ghost23, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Im considering trading my G29 for a G32 mainly because of ammo availability in my area. Any for or against this trade?

2. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Any thoughts of buying bulk online?

I'd stick to 10mm & buy bulk online or drive somewhere it is available.. IMO :)

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

watch aimsurplus too, a couple months ago they had prvi partizan JHP 50rds for $18

5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Save a 100 bucks a month, wait 5 months and then just buy a 31,32, or 33 and have both! That's what I would do.

Seriously though, .357 sig is easier to find around here, but there is nothing wrong with buying in bulk either online.

6. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

It's not so much price as it is availability. Plus the new gen4 G32 just came out, and being a lefty, the ambi mag release is a very attractive feature. I'm so torn right now!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  7. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

I never shot a 10mm....yet!
    But the 357sig is badass!
    Im for it!

8. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I love the 10mm, and I feel like a traitor for even considering it haha it's an AWESOME round to shoot. When you shoot it for the first time, you'll fall in love just like everyone else does their first time with it.

9. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

10. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Yea your going to have to change your username too lol
    Yea I can't wait to shoot one. The only thing holding me back is the price of ammo. For american classic at a gun store I found here in Az is 39.99 for 50rounds

11. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

And thats why I love my 9. $20 gets me 100 rounds lol.

12. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

GA Arms Ammo is cheap, $21.50 for 50 rounds of 10mm. It's just a personal preference that I would rather have ammo physically readily available over having to order it. I'm very wary over giving my CC information online.

13. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Haha no kidding. That's a great price. I don't know what it is about it, but I just can't stand shooting 9mm. I would rather shoot .22lr over a 9. I think it's that I love a stiff recoil, honestly. I love feeling the power behind it. And shooting +p+ ammo all the time would be more expensive than shooting my 10 haha

14. Tape

Tape New Member

10mm is almost twice the badass than the 357sig

15. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

G29sf Thanks for the info Bro!

16. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

No problem man

17. The G-32 was my first sidearm purchase. I love the gun and the caliber. Having said that, a 10mm Glock is on by must have list. I have never shot one but I expect that it will be similar to my .44 Mag Redhawk.

18. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Nah, ballistically it's similar to a lite .41 mag, but the recoil isn't bad at all.