Glock Firearms banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
In central Ohio, several brands of ammunition are still available: Magtech 180, PMC 200, CCI 180 and S&B 180. Ive been picking up a couple boxes each visit.

Magtech is relatively new to me. Looking for group input (good or bad) on this. It’ll be used in my Glock 20 as well as APC10 Pro.

Thanks.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,050 Posts
In central Ohio, several brands of ammunition are still available: Magtech 180, PMC 200, CCI 180 and S&B 180. Ive been picking up a couple boxes each visit.

Magtech is relatively new to me. Looking for group input (good or bad) on this. It’ll be used in my Glock 20 as well as APC10 Pro.

Thanks.

Some people look down on Magtech but I’ve shot a ton of it and had no problems. Nowadays I see people shooting ammo they swore they wouldn’t run a year ago.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I have shot all the ones in your picture except the Blazers(haven't located them in central Pa though currently) and all shot well from my model 20. I have also used the Mag tech and Sellier in my .40 with no issues..

·
Premium Member
13,021 Posts
I have shot all the ones in your picture except the Blazers(haven't located them in central Pa though currently) and all shot well from my model 20. I have also used the Mag tech and Sellier in my .40 with no issues..
I have shot all pictured many times. All good target ammo, imho!

·
Premium Member
13,021 Posts
I shot Underwood FMJ’s on Sunday. Just because it’s the only target 10mm I have..

121 - 125 of 125 Posts