Glock Firearms banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Deep consideration to purchase the CMMG Banshee in 10mm! Don't know if I'll keep it as pistol or Form 1 the beast...

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Wow,there is a lot to learn from you guys.I don't live in the bush,or hunt with handgun.but my g29 is one of my favorites.with all my options in 9mm and 45acp,I do not carry it often.and when I do,it's in a owb
Pancake holster and conceals well with heavier clothing\coat.I just changed over from Sig v-crowns to
xtp jhp,s for defense.bottom line is, I really enjoy shooting paper with 10 mm.

With all my options in 9mm and 45 acp,I do not carry my g29 often,and when I do,I carry xtp,s,I made the switch from Sig v-crowns.bottom line is I really enjoy shooting 10 mm.thanks for sharing all your knowledge.I read,and read,guns and ammo.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Reading on several forums, I see more excitement about 10mm guns from the “woods carry guys” than 44 Magnum, 357 Magnum, 40cal and 357Sig for example.
In Florida we don’t have large bears, so I carry a 357 Magnum revolver in the woods, but might have to reconsider.

·
1,325 Posts
Reading on several forums, I see more excitement about 10mm guns from the “woods carry guys” than 44 Magnum, 357 Magnum, 40cal and 357Sig for example.
In Florida we don’t have large bears, so I carry a 357 Magnum revolver in the woods, but might have to reconsider.
It's like a lot of things!!!!! Too much is better than not enough!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,862 Posts
I carry my g20 with 220gr Underwood hard cast bullets when in deep woods. I used to carry my S&W .44 mag or Colt .357. I just decided I’d rather have 16 rounds of a slightly less powerful rounds, then 6 in a revolver.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I carry my g20 with 220gr Underwood hard cast bullets when in deep woods. I used to carry my S&W .44 mag or Colt .357. I just decided I’d rather have 16 rounds of a slightly less powerful rounds, then 6 in a revolver.
The increase in number of rounds and faster reload is welcome for sure.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts