Glock Gen 5 - Issue Already...??? WHAT....????

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by PaPow, Sep 10, 2017.

1. PaPow

PaPow Member

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not, or even had this issue yet...?
    I also noticed, he pushed the blocker down the second time too.
    So take it for what its worth... not sure i believe it. He might be a goober...lol

cffu likes this.

2. Gandof

Gandof Member

Good to know in case I ever need to help someone having that problem. I seriously doubt I'll want or need one.

3. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

It is amazing what some people classify as a "problem".

Fr0man, JJHNSN and Glocket like this.
  4. Glocket

Glocket Member

Exactly......yo, my car has a problem...if ya dont put gas in it it won't start yoo_O

Fr0man likes this.
  5. My Gen 4 and Gen 3 do the same thing. Oh my.... How I've avoided pushing that thingy back all this time is beyond me. I must not be cleaning correctly. :(

Fr0man likes this.
  6. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

I really don't think this is a real problem. In my opinion, the YouTube video is just for the purpose of posting click bait with a title like that.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  7. sglide05

sglide05 Senior Member

Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

8. So that's what I have been doing wrong ! NOT !

9. PaPow

PaPow Member

LOL... yeah i think the guy is a turd that did this video, but thought i would post it for all the newbie glock turds that dont know any better...lol

JJHNSN likes this.
  10. That's a problem ? Is he serious ? Why not buy a Sig P-320, then you'll have a real problem to deal with.

11. PaPow

PaPow Member

Yeah i hear yah... BS if you ask me, but i wanted to post it anyway, just to share with others here.

12. All kidding aside. Was informative. Not everyone knows how their firearm functions. I don't. I just know. Press trigger. Bang. How all the parts move or don't move. Useless. Unless I inadvertently push something I wasn't supposed to. Like this guy did. For everything else. Friendly range armorer has my back. :)

13. JJHNSN

JJHNSN Member

The truly great thing about the Glock is that it is extremely easy to detail strip down to the last spring and pin...unlike nearly every other major brand of handgun out there today.

PaPow and Glocket like this.
  14. PaPow

PaPow Member

Boy do i agree with THAT statement...! I`ve NEVER worked on an easier handgun.
    I`m not a fanboy of glocks, but own many... you just cant beat them for take down.

dpadams6 likes this.