blue label coupon

Discussion in 'GSSF / IDPA / Competition' started by zineone, Jan 10, 2017.

1. zineone

zineone New Member

When do the second years coupon get mailed out. First of the year if you signed up for two years or when

2. rbbeers

rbbeers Active Member

Just prior to your 'anniversary' date (about 11 months into what would otherwise be your 'annual' membership).

Best regards,

Bob :)

3. Hi friends, noob here. What is a blue coupon?

4. Coupons you get, one per year, from a GSSF membership. It allows you to purchase a gun at just above blue label police pricing.

ex. individual officer purchase of a Glock 17 would be $398.20. GSSF pricing is just a little bit more.

5. Nice, thank you!

6. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

First responders, Fire, EMS, Police , military active or retired are eligible for Glock's Blue Label program. It offers significant discounts.

Just Google Glock Blue Label. If you qualify you just need to find a B.L. Dealer near you and have a way to confirm your employment.

Edit: I realize that wasn't your question. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the program.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  7. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

Sent from my iPhone

8. Thank you Frontier TCB! I am a former Police Officer & SWAT Team member turned Flight Nurse (I'm the guy in the helicopter). I should qualify I think. I'm going to look it up right now. Sounds like I need another Glock!

9. Audioph1x

Audioph1x Member

You definitely qualify..look on their site for dealers. You may also call your lgs and see if they do it as well. I have found a few places that don't show up on glocks site for whatever reason, but they do offer them.

10. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Member

No problem. Just be warned they multiply like rabbits. lol
    Be careful up there and thanks for your service.

Sent from my iPhone

11. Jweeks

Jweeks Active Member

Do you get a coupon immediately when you sign up as well?

12. You need to sign up for 2 years to get your Pistol Purchase Coupon with your initial membership package. You'll get another one near your 1 year anniversary. It takes about 3 weeks for the package to arrive.

13. Jweeks

Jweeks Active Member

Do they have an expiration?

14. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

They expire in one year. You get one every year and can only use one per year.

15. Jweeks

Jweeks Active Member

Cool. Thanks man. I May do that sometime.

16. I renewed for 3 years in 2015. Both coupons that I have received so far have a March 2018 expiration date. I assume that the next one will be the same, since that's when my current membership expires. You're allowed 1 purchase per calendar year. I picked up a Glock 19 Gen4 at the end of December with my first coupon and am now waiting for a Glock 30 Gen4 to arrive to use my second coupon on.