Last Activity:05-07-2012 3:23 PM
Posted in thread: .45, 10mm, or 357 Sig on 05-05-2012 at 07:13 AM
Howdy, I currently own a Glock 21 which is a great gun for home defence, but it is a little on
the big side for concealed carry. I am looking to get a sub compact and am trying to decided
between a 10...
Posted in thread: Lone Wolf Slides and Barrels. on 05-01-2012 at 02:36 AM
I am thinking about converting my Glock 21 into a longslide with products from Lone Wolf
Distributers. However, I have seen a couple of videos on youtube from people who have had
nothing but problems ...
Posted in thread: What made you guys buy a glock over other guns on 04-12-2012 at 10:00 PM
I have King Kong sized hands. The double stack of a full size glock 45 or 10 mm fills my hand
up and is very comfortable. I have a glock model 21 which is the full size 45. My next pistol
will be the ...
- .40 vs 9mm scientific facts
- Cherry Ridge Range
- Federal Gun Control Act of 1968
- Recommendation for IWB/OWB concealment
- Question for Fatties
- You changed your name to McLovin?
- Gen4 glock 17 slide replacement
- Post a picture....any picture!
- White house down!! White house down!!!
- opinion of "$.25 trigger job"
- What did you do with/to your Glock today?