Glock Forum

Glock Forum (http://www.glockforum.com/forum/)
-   Knives, Swords and Sheaths (http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f41/)
-   -   Glock Model 81 Field Knife (http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f41/glock-model-81-field-knife-28166/)

SHOOTER13 08-18-2013 09:57 PM

Glock Model 81 Field Knife
 
A recent birthday present...

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...psf2738dcb.jpg


http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...psc0ebe18b.jpg

kglack43 08-18-2013 10:07 PM

I love mine. I polished the black off of the blade and it looks really good. Quite possibly the best survival knife on the market and very reasonably priced.

SHOOTER13 08-18-2013 10:21 PM

I actually like the subdued look...and I'm thinking of getting the FDE and OD ones too !

HeadBanDan 08-18-2013 10:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my Glock Field Knife :). No saw tho : /
Attachment 72065

Monte4283 08-18-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOOTER13 (Post 668231)
I actually like the subdued look...and I'm thinking of getting the FDE and OD ones too !

They don't come in FDE, I wish they did to match my G21 FDE. The colors are black, OD, and sand(very light tan). Great knives, I have 7 of them.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd946f60.jpg

j102 08-18-2013 10:45 PM

Do they have the Tenifer finish too?
Do you guys know what type of steel they are made of?

ThurstonAvagadro 08-18-2013 10:53 PM

Never knew Glock made a survival knife...

I looked up what steel the blade is. 5160 is a good steel.

Thanks for posting. I'm gonna add this to my wish list!

SHOOTER13 08-18-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monte4283 (Post 668253)
They don't come in FDE, I wish they did to match my G21 FDE. The colors are black, OD, and sand(very light tan). Great knives, I have 7 of them.

I stand corrected...

I was looking for the correct color name of the sand/tan one and got sidetracked...Thanks

Monte4283 08-18-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOOTER13 (Post 668297)
I stand corrected...

I was looking for the correct color name of the sand/tan one and got sidetracked...Thanks

You're welcome. Technically me saying sand is wrong as well as it is actually called Desert Storm......:D

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/...psfd355f1c.jpg

SHOOTER13 08-18-2013 11:51 PM

Now Desert Storm I like...Thanks Monte !

So...how come you have some many !?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 AM.