You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of GlockForum.com    
Glock Forum > Glock Forums > Holsters and Cases >

Gun Belt Recommendations? Sliding buckle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2017, 12:44 PM   #11
sbyrd68

Hi, nothing beats a good leather belt in my opinion. Try byrdsleather.com for regular belts, ranger belts, uniform belts and a concealed carry belt with a built in holster. Oh, yeah I'm Byrd.

Sent from my XT1575 using Glock Forum mobile app

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2017, 08:27 AM   #12
Jallenfl

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

https://www.aresgear.com

Look here.

Under Aegis Belts. Enhanced if you want extra stiff.

Only belt I wear now. Choose wisely.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Glock Forum mobile app

Old 08-14-2017, 03:09 PM   #13
Bayou

Liked 81 Times on 71 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomguy View Post
Hey everyone:

So I've had my CCL for a few weeks now and I've been carrying quite a bit. For years, I've had a meaty, solid leather belt, so I have just used that and it's been fine.

However, I bought it a little long in the first place, and I've lost a little bit of waist size, so when I tighten it to keep my gun where I want it, I'm usually on the last hole.

So anyway, I think I'm in the market for a gun belt, and I think I'd like to find one with a sliding buckle because I do have to frequently enter a GFZ to teach and being able to adjust the size quick and easy would be a plus.

I'd appreciate any recommendations any of you may have. Thanks!
Nice problem to have...My waist just keeps getting bigger.

Quick Reply