Glock Forum > Glock Forums > Holsters and Cases > Alienware IWB
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
J-Will
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
GF_SUPPORTER.png
 
J-Will's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,187
Liked 790 Times on 695 Posts
Likes Given: 2268

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jctyler3 View Post
That is pretty amazing for such a low cost holster.
No joke. Now lets just see how long they are around to honor that and their warranty. I hope for a long time!!
__________________
Right here is a list of barrel swaps and caliber conversions.
J-Will is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #12
TheAngryYankee
 
TheAngryYankee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 285
Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Will
No joke. Now lets just see how long they are around to honor that and their warranty. I hope for a long time!!
They actually have a triple guarantee. 30 day money back no questions asked if you don't like it return, lifetime parts failure including broken belt clips, and if you change guns they provide a new piece of kydex. You just have to send back the one for your old gun. They also come with a complete kit of hardware and an Allen wrench. There is enough hardware to replace every spacer and bolt. Some are different lengths to adjust retention. It's pretty amazing for the money. The kydex looks like it is vacuum formed.
__________________

Stock Glocks Rock!

TheAngryYankee is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
J-Will
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
GF_SUPPORTER.png
 
J-Will's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,187
Liked 790 Times on 695 Posts
Likes Given: 2268

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryYankee

They actually have a triple guarantee. 30 day money back no questions asked if you don't like it return, lifetime parts failure including broken belt clips, and if you change guns they provide a new piece of kydex. You just have to send back the one for your old gun. They also come with a complete kit of hardware and an Allen wrench. There is enough hardware to replace every spacer and bolt. Some are different lengths to adjust retention. It's pretty amazing for the money. The kydex looks like it is vacuum formed.
You're right I forgot about that. I would imagine with them having ample amount of kydex pieces in stock they are vacuum formed. No difference to me. I think its a no brainer with these guys for sure.
__________________
Right here is a list of barrel swaps and caliber conversions.
J-Will is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 03:53 AM   #14
Sydspapa
 
Sydspapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bellevue NE
Posts: 38
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryYankee View Post
I have the exact same set up a gen 4 23 and alien holster. I just got mine yesterday. I was wearing around the house last night and it was very comfortable. I found I had to lower the ride height for conceal ability purposes. Did you change your cant?
I have not changed it yet, but after wearing it today, I can see why you did. I might be doing the same thing.
__________________

Glock 23 Gen 4
Kel Tec P3AT *SOLD
Springfield XDs .45

Sydspapa is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 03:56 AM   #15
Sydspapa
 
Sydspapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bellevue NE
Posts: 38
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryYankee View Post
They actually have a triple guarantee. 30 day money back no questions asked if you don't like it return, lifetime parts failure including broken belt clips, and if you change guns they provide a new piece of kydex. You just have to send back the one for your old gun. They also come with a complete kit of hardware and an Allen wrench. There is enough hardware to replace every spacer and bolt. Some are different lengths to adjust retention. It's pretty amazing for the money. The kydex looks like it is vacuum formed.
The triple guarantee was a big deciding factor for me after initially being skeptical due to the low price. After reading many reviews online and the guarantee, I just did it. Glad I did, so many of these types of holsters are so expensive.
__________________

Glock 23 Gen 4
Kel Tec P3AT *SOLD
Springfield XDs .45

Sydspapa is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 04:03 AM   #16
J-Will
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
GF_SUPPORTER.png
 
J-Will's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,187
Liked 790 Times on 695 Posts
Likes Given: 2268

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydspapa

The triple guarantee was a big deciding factor for me after initially being skeptical due to the low price. After reading many reviews online and the guarantee, I just did it. Glad I did, so many of these types of holsters are so expensive.
Oh yeah. I still haven't decided but you're right, others are like $60 and up
__________________
Right here is a list of barrel swaps and caliber conversions.
J-Will is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 04:36 AM   #17
TheAngryYankee
 
TheAngryYankee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 285
Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Will

Oh yeah. I still haven't decided but you're right, others are like $60 and up
I have the natural leather finish, and it is a serious piece of leather. About 3/16 to 1/4 inch thick. Also all alien holsters come with combat cut which is extra everywhere else.
__________________

Stock Glocks Rock!

TheAngryYankee is offline  
J-Will Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 05:04 AM   #18
Stevo151
 
Stevo151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Snohomish, WA
Posts: 47
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Send a message via MSN to Stevo151
Default

This is definitely the holster ill be getting once I get my CPL. Affordable and I've heard great things about them so far

__________________
Stevo151 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #19
TheAngryYankee
 
TheAngryYankee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 285
Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo151
This is definitely the holster ill be getting once I get my CPL. Affordable and I've heard great things about them so far
+1. I wasn't expecting much when I ordered mine, but now I am thinking about getting one for all my carry guns.
__________________

Stock Glocks Rock!

TheAngryYankee is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #20
cubz83
 
cubz83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 112
Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Just ordered mine off eBay

__________________
cubz83 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Glock and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Glock Ges.m.b.H. GlockForum.com is not in any way associated with Glock Ges.m.b.H.