Glock Forum > General Discussion > Gunsmithing > Fulcrum vs Pyramid trigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #11
MarCorpsMustang

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Have the fulcrum that I use in a G19 and/or G23. Works great. Not sure I would want to spend the extra money ($100?1?) for the Pyramid without testing it first.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
SHOOTER13
RETIRED MODERATOR
GF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1067 Times on 851 Posts
Likes Given: 3238

Thread moved to the correct subforum: GUNSMITHING

Old 06-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
mcwtrainer

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarCorpsMustang
Have the fulcrum that I use in a G19 and/or G23. Works great. Not sure I would want to spend the extra money ($100?1?) for the Pyramid without testing it first.
Totally agree. I don't have a fulcrum otherwise I wouldn't have even considered it. Since I had stock trigger I figured rather than fulcrum I'll go with pyramid and see if I like it. I know I'm taking a risk but you only love once. Haha. It could be that fulcrum was the only cat in town with a trigger like such but now that pyramid is out they might be showing that ZEV inflated prices and that their trigger is not only better, but cheaper. I'm excited to get the trigger and test it out.

Old 06-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #14
Woodrow

Both triggers are priced the same.

Might fluxuate $10-$20 between the two. You have to look at the kit. Both triggers are sold in three kits. The whole marketing and design of the triggers are just copies of eachother. Its kinda funny.

But both pyramid and glockworx have the trigger bar; a complete kit with springs and a striker safety; and a ultimate kit that includes everything plus a lightened striker. Prices are approx $140, $170 and $250 respectively.

I'm in the same boat, I want to get another Glock to get one of these to see how it runs!

Old 06-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
Glockinator19
Certified Glock Armorer

Liked 1063 Times on 932 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
Both triggers are priced the same.

Might fluxuate $10-$20 between the two. You have to look at the kit. Both triggers are sold in three kits. The whole marketing and design of the triggers are just copies of eachother. Its kinda funny.

But both pyramid and glockworx have the trigger bar; a complete kit with springs and a striker safety; and a ultimate kit that includes everything plus a lightened striker. Prices are approx $140, $170 and $250 respectively.

I'm in the same boat, I want to get another Glock to get one of these to see how it runs!
I like your name.. Lol reminds me of Lonesome Dove. Tommy lee Jones plays Woodrow, great western. Sorry off topic

The Glock Whisperer™

Old 06-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #16
Webphisher
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
GF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 86 Times on 75 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Never used the pyramid but the fulcrum is amazing.

There's two conditions in life. 1 and dead.

GSSF/IDPA/NRA Member
Glock Certified Armorer
IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Old 06-22-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
blackwrench

So any word on the Pyramid Trigger system? Has anyone dropped the money on it or is it better spent on the Fulcrum Trigger? I see the only dif is $10 in price.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #18
mcwtrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwrench
So any word on the Pyramid Trigger system? Has anyone dropped the money on it or is it better spent on the Fulcrum Trigger? I see the only dif is $10 in price.
I bought it from Glockstore but as usual their shipping is slow as hell. They just bought these so there's no way they are on backorder already. Glockstore has the worst CS and the only reason I bought from them is because they were the only people who had it. I purchased on the 3rd and still haven't got it.

Old 06-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
Glockinator19
Certified Glock Armorer

Liked 1063 Times on 932 Posts

Typical Glock Store customer service... Even when I was in San Diego for vacation a few months ago I went by there to buy some stuff and they stood there and talked while I stood at the register for no joke 15 minutes.

The Glock Whisperer™

Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
mcwtrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwtrainer

I bought it from Glockstore but as usual their shipping is slow as hell. They just bought these so there's no way they are on backorder already. Glockstore has the worst CS and the only reason I bought from them is because they were the only people who had it. I purchased on the 3rd and still haven't got it.
Got my pyramid trigger today. Was supposed to come with a free shirt which I didn't get (whatever). Gotta be honest, I have never felt a Fulcrum trigger but this trigger isn't bad. Much better than the stock which I hated but overall not sure it's really worth the money. I need to find someone with a Fulcrum so I can compare.

Quick Reply