Glock Forum > General Discussion > Gunsmithing > Fulcrum vs Pyramid trigger
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #11
MarCorpsMustang
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 35
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Have the fulcrum that I use in a G19 and/or G23. Works great. Not sure I would want to spend the extra money ($100?1?) for the Pyramid without testing it first.

__________________
MarCorpsMustang is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
SHOOTER13
RETIRED MODERATOR
GF_SUPPORTER.png
 
SHOOTER13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENNSYLVANIA
Posts: 11,811
Liked 1067 Times on 851 Posts
Likes Given: 3238

Default

Thread moved to the correct subforum: GUNSMITHING

__________________

_____________________________________
SHOOTER13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
mcwtrainer
 
mcwtrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 309
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarCorpsMustang
Have the fulcrum that I use in a G19 and/or G23. Works great. Not sure I would want to spend the extra money ($100?1?) for the Pyramid without testing it first.
Totally agree. I don't have a fulcrum otherwise I wouldn't have even considered it. Since I had stock trigger I figured rather than fulcrum I'll go with pyramid and see if I like it. I know I'm taking a risk but you only love once. Haha. It could be that fulcrum was the only cat in town with a trigger like such but now that pyramid is out they might be showing that ZEV inflated prices and that their trigger is not only better, but cheaper. I'm excited to get the trigger and test it out.
__________________
mcwtrainer is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #14
Woodrow
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Default

Both triggers are priced the same.

Might fluxuate $10-$20 between the two. You have to look at the kit. Both triggers are sold in three kits. The whole marketing and design of the triggers are just copies of eachother. Its kinda funny.

But both pyramid and glockworx have the trigger bar; a complete kit with springs and a striker safety; and a ultimate kit that includes everything plus a lightened striker. Prices are approx $140, $170 and $250 respectively.

I'm in the same boat, I want to get another Glock to get one of these to see how it runs!

__________________
Woodrow is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
Glockinator19
Certified Glock Armorer
 
Glockinator19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DFW, TEXAS
Posts: 10,518
Liked 1063 Times on 932 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
Both triggers are priced the same.

Might fluxuate $10-$20 between the two. You have to look at the kit. Both triggers are sold in three kits. The whole marketing and design of the triggers are just copies of eachother. Its kinda funny.

But both pyramid and glockworx have the trigger bar; a complete kit with springs and a striker safety; and a ultimate kit that includes everything plus a lightened striker. Prices are approx $140, $170 and $250 respectively.

I'm in the same boat, I want to get another Glock to get one of these to see how it runs!
I like your name.. Lol reminds me of Lonesome Dove. Tommy lee Jones plays Woodrow, great western. Sorry off topic
__________________

The Glock Whisperer™

Glockinator19 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #16
Webphisher
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
GF_SUPPORTER.png
 
Webphisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Centennial, CO
Posts: 1,674
Liked 86 Times on 75 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Never used the pyramid but the fulcrum is amazing.

__________________

There's two conditions in life. 1 and dead.

GSSF/IDPA/NRA Member
Glock Certified Armorer
IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Webphisher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
blackwrench
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Default

So any word on the Pyramid Trigger system? Has anyone dropped the money on it or is it better spent on the Fulcrum Trigger? I see the only dif is $10 in price.

__________________
blackwrench is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #18
mcwtrainer
 
mcwtrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 309
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwrench
So any word on the Pyramid Trigger system? Has anyone dropped the money on it or is it better spent on the Fulcrum Trigger? I see the only dif is $10 in price.
I bought it from Glockstore but as usual their shipping is slow as hell. They just bought these so there's no way they are on backorder already. Glockstore has the worst CS and the only reason I bought from them is because they were the only people who had it. I purchased on the 3rd and still haven't got it.
__________________
mcwtrainer is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
Glockinator19
Certified Glock Armorer
 
Glockinator19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DFW, TEXAS
Posts: 10,518
Liked 1063 Times on 932 Posts

Default

Typical Glock Store customer service... Even when I was in San Diego for vacation a few months ago I went by there to buy some stuff and they stood there and talked while I stood at the register for no joke 15 minutes.

__________________

The Glock Whisperer™

Glockinator19 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
mcwtrainer
 
mcwtrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 309
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwtrainer

I bought it from Glockstore but as usual their shipping is slow as hell. They just bought these so there's no way they are on backorder already. Glockstore has the worst CS and the only reason I bought from them is because they were the only people who had it. I purchased on the 3rd and still haven't got it.
Got my pyramid trigger today. Was supposed to come with a free shirt which I didn't get (whatever). Gotta be honest, I have never felt a Fulcrum trigger but this trigger isn't bad. Much better than the stock which I hated but overall not sure it's really worth the money. I need to find someone with a Fulcrum so I can compare.
__________________
mcwtrainer is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fulcrum Trigger Review Minkman Glock Forum 14 02-10-2014 12:12 AM
Fulcrum trigger opinions mikeyriv Glock Accessories & Gear 9 10-29-2013 01:30 AM
Fulcrum Adjustable Drop In Trigger Lucian_253 Glock Accessories & Gear 23 11-21-2012 10:21 PM
Zev tech fulcrum trigger reliability? parkeral Glock Accessories & Gear 4 06-06-2012 01:36 PM
Fulcrum Trigger Issue n8vyc Gunsmithing 12 03-17-2012 07:58 AM

Glock and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Glock Ges.m.b.H. GlockForum.com is not in any way associated with Glock Ges.m.b.H.